Egg Burrito with Minced Meat Recipe is pretty much for everyone. This recipe is so easy, that a 12 years old can do. Since a lot of hype are going into how you can eat healthily and cook better, this recipe is a dummy-proof one that you can even alter it to suit your own taste. If you like spicy, then you can consider adding the grounded roasted chills flakes into the eggs or perhaps the minced meat mixture.
Or if you prefer to make your minced meat mixture richer, you can always add on more than 1 meat option into the mixture, also add in vegetable that you prefer, perhaps celery or long bean chopped into small pieces.
First off, always prepare your protein first. In my case, I used a readily minced meat in this recipe, you can of course use any type of meat that you prefer. For my protein, I got the chicken option. Wash it well and place in a mixture bowl.
After that, season it well. My minced meat is around 500g, hence 2 tablespoons of salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil / vegetable oil (I prefer Canola oil). Then add in pepper, garlic powder, cayenne, grounded roasted chilli flakes, and chicken seasoning each half a tablespoon.
At this stage, if you want to add any other ingredients into the minced meat mixture, you may do so now. After that, mixed well using your hand for around 2 minutes. Do wash your hand prior to that. After that, wrap the bowl and place it in the fridge for the marinade to mix well for about 15 to 30 minutes.
After that, using 6 eggs, cracked them into a bowl, mix in a pinch of salt, pepper, cayenne and grounded roasted chilli flakes. 100ml of milk, if you have and 50ml of soy sauce. These 2 are optional, hence if you don’t have it, it’s okay too.
We are all done now, except for cooking them.
Here on, you may pour a small amount of cooking oil (olive / vegetable) into a small plate then soak up a folded tissue in it. After it soaked up the oil, then use a pair of chopstick to grab it and grease up the pan before pouring the eggs mixture in.
Using a non-stick pan, grease up the pan then pour in the eggs mixture until it cover up the entire pan surface. Pan-fried them for 1 minute each side then lift and place them onto a plate until the entire mixture finishes.
Then take the minced meat out from the fridge and you’re ready to stir-fried! Have the pan clean up and pour in a small amount of oil, as the meat will release some liquid as it cooks. Once the pan is heated up, pour in the oil and the entire meat mixture. Stir-fried them until it’s about to change colour, then put in a small amount of water for it to simmer.
Once it’s done, you can just place it in a bowl that you prefer and pair it with the egg wraps that you just did. If any sauce tickle your fancy, you can always wrap the minced meat in the egg wrap then have the sauce lay on top of the meat then wrap it up like a burrito.
Eat healthily with the Egg Burrito with Minced Meat Recipe from me! Highly flexible and versatile, it can become your favourite snack or party choice!
- 6 eggs
- 500g Minced Meat (Chicken / Lamb / Beef / Pork)
- Cayenne Powder
- Grounded Red Chilli Flakes
- Garlic Power
- Chicken Seasoning Powder
- Mlik (optional)
- Soy Sauce (optional)
- Wash your minced meat well.
- Mix your minced meat with 2 tablespoons of salt, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne, grounded roasted chilli flakes, and chicken seasoning.
- Thereafter, wrap it and place it into fridge for 15 - 30 minutes.
- Crack 6 eggs into a bowl
- Mix in pinch of salt and pepper, cayenne, and grounded roasted chilli flakes.
- If you have, mix in milk and soy sauce too (optional)
- Grease up your pan and heat it under medium.
- Pour enough eggs mixture into the pan and cook 1 minute for each side until the mixture is finished.
- Grease up your pan and put in your minced meat.
- Stir-fried and cook as per, once the meat changes the colour, pour in a small amount of water and let it simmer till it's done.
- Scope up and serve.
Happy Cooking, guys!